Monday, July 24, 2017

I love Giraffes, this one is from Imagine That Digi Stamps.

I love Giraffe's and I am addicted to coffee so this image is perfect for me.  The background is made with dried banana  leaves and of course I had  to have palm trees since I am surrounded by them and love to see them sway in the wind.  The grass is from packaging type material and so I couldn't pass that up.  The beads are from a broken thing that someone gave me and I had been holding on them so I put them on here.  I so love Kristy's http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com images, they are so fun to use and can be used for any occasion, just ask me LOL 
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p948/Giraffe_with_Coffee.html


3 comments:

  1. Cathy this is so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise thank you for your kindness. I have followed Paulette for more years than I can remember and now use her sentiments and images to bless children and people here on the island the Lord sent us to so we could work with children and teens that are raped, victims of sodomy incest on this little island. Also the women who are so badly abused. So Paulette has been a gift to me because there are no stamp stores or anything like that here. I would love to enter. Thank you for your invitation. I loved the blog hop and as usual they are all so wonderful. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 12th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Just love the cute giraffe.

    ReplyDelete