Friday, November 18, 2016

House-Mouse & Friends Challenge Nov. 2016

The challenge was to use turquoise and purple and one other color. So I chose shiny silver but it doesn't show much on this picture.  It is very sparkly in real life LOL
I love this image and I have wanted to do something with it so I looked at it and thought what an awesome gift that little bunny would be. It would make the big bunny so happy to get it for Christmas.
Thank you for your challenges , they are very inspiring to me. Hugs Cathy K  http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.nl/




4 comments:

  1. This is a sweet image and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny thank you for your kind comment. I do think your name goes with my card LOL hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet sweet image and your wonderfully designed card!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious image, colored up beautifully. Love your card, and it is always a
    challenge to get a good picture of shiny items on a card. Thanks for joining
    us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Jugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete