Friday, April 13, 2018

House-Mouse & Friends Challenge

I have had this image for a long time and wanted to use it.  I love the House Mouse Images and if I need a smile I make a house mouse card or go on the H.M. F. B. page or the Challenge page  and enjoy what I see there.
I used to be a big baseball fan but where I am now they do not have organized baseball teams but I still love this image.  I am sorry I could not make the background smaller.  I am just getting used to a new computer that someone gave me ;)

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge
http://house-mousechallenge.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun & happy card!
    Lovely to see you playing at House Mouse & Friends!
    Helen x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun mousey card Cathy !! So glad yoo could join in the fun at HMFMC and good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun take on the option theme, gorgeous image great design lovely work.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Kathy. Love your little catcher, and his one mouse fan club. Thanks for sharing with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy! This is super creative and an adorable mousey make with the multiple imagea. So glad you could play along with us at HMFMC. Good Luck, America. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love House Mouse too and this is a cutie!! Thank you so much for stopping by my place and leaving such nice words!

    ReplyDelete