Saturday, July 30, 2016

HMFMC #224 "Chocolate and Cream Colours"

I decided to try my  hand at the House Mouse Chocolate and Cream Color Swap.
I didn't have any brown flowers but had a few white ones so I used my brown ink pad and colored them.  They came out splotchy so I got a baby wipe to clean off my fingers and the board I colored them on and thought I would just wipe off the splotches with the baby wipes and they blended the browns perfectly.  I only had white pearls and then  wondered if I could color them with my brown Copic and that worked too.  Here is the link to the House Mouse Challenges if you would like to join. http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2016
Hugs, Cathy K


6 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this is super sweet and such a beautiful card

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karin thank you for your kind comment, There is a long story behind this card but I won't go into it. Thank you again for your wonderful comment hugs, CathyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cathy! Congratulations! You won the Stampendous Reward Card on the HMFMC Blog! Be sure to email us with your information so we can get you your prize! submissions@stampendous.com

    ReplyDelete